A Little Help with Learning to Grow Food Never Hurts!
For those with only a little need for one-on-one help, $70 reserves up to (*see below) 1 hour
of phone, text, and/or e-mail organic edible/food gardening consulting over the course of one month.
You certainly don't have to be a beginner to go with this option, but if you have not yet begun gardening, this option can help you decide whether you want to begin growing your own food. Any gardening including organic requires many purchases and a good amount of time especially in the beginning and when problems arise periodically--e.g. with pests, disease, and storms that can require treatment and additional garden cleanup--and knowing some of what's ahead can help you decide the best course of action.
*Applicable to All Organic Gardening Consulting Options
1) One private blog post (kept at the top of the blog for easy access) contains consulting ideas/topics to help those who don't have questions ready.
2) I will let you contact me when you're ready with questions, but please know that minutes don't accrue if you decide to forego reaching out for help.
3) Please note that it is easiest for me to submit responses by computer/e-mail. So, this is what I prefer most of the time.
4) Please don't everyone wait until the last day or even week of the month to submit your questions--the sooner the better!
5) If you've not already read the following pages, please do. They give a lot of preliminary information.